Monday 20 June 2011

my heart says...

just now, while eating my nasi grg kmpung n on9 at d same time..( hebat x?? ngeh3)
i found this poem.. for father... since father's day bru je berlalu ibarat angin sepoi2 bhse ( sgt x sesuai ayt nih!!).... i feel d same as d author... 


DAD,
When i was born,
You were there to catch me when i fall, whenever and wherever.
When i said my first words,
You were there for me,
to teach me the whole dictionary if need be.
When i took my first steps,
You were there to encourage me on.
When i had my first day at school,
you were there to give me advice and help me with my homework.
I still havent finished school,
or walked down the aisle, or had my first child.
But i know you will be there for me through all these times and more, the good and bad.
So i just wrote this to say 'I LOVE YOU DAD!!!'
 



technically, i'm  not d one who wrote it but i just wanna say dat when i read it, i keep thinking about my ayah.... huhu... tbe2 rindu plak padahal bru smlm je ayah anta blk ipg... hehehe...



here we go.... my awesome ayah!! - EN AHMAD JAMHARI HJ DAUD... huhu... aku scary ckit tgk pic ni.. haha...



a teacher..... now u knw y i'm here,rite...?? anak ckgu kene la jd ckgu jgk....haha


egt lg... mase  skola rendah, ayah ajar aku bm... mase tu buat surat rasmi... ayah check sorg2 budak clas aku... scary dowh... sume kene line  up kt luar clas... ble smpai turn aku, ayah check lame... finally, die jmpe one silly mistake i made...  AKU LUPE NK LETAK TITIK NOKTAH KT HUJUNG AYAT...!!!!!
so, kene la rotan dgn pmbaris panjang a.k.a roti panjang kt punggung.... skit jgn tnye lahh........ dah la skit punggung, malu lg, skit ati lg........ mmg sengal... hehehe... kt dlm kete mase nk blk uma, aku senyap je... activate silent mode...hahahaha.......
smpai uma, mak usha semcm jerr.... hik3...
sejak kes kene rotan kt punggung tu, mmg aku check btl2 keje aku... bkn setekat double check, tenth check pun aku buat!!!!


ayah, u r not jus a father to me, u r my greatest tcer ever, my hero......huhuhu... 
well, for d time being u r my hero but wait until i find my power rangers or ultraman or masked rider......hahahaha... mase tu u r not my hero but my super duper hero...........

ayah, slmat ari ayah.... i luv u......
may Allah bless u n grant all ur wishes...
may u r always in d pink of health...
sori, present lmbat ckit...hehehe... kumpul duit dlu yerr...





from mak,umi n adam...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...